Just who am I?
I’ve always loved language and sound. As a child, I made my own ‘magazines’ and recorded myself singing – into a hairbrush microphone, of course!
This early fascination with words and audio led to a BA (Communications) from the University of Technology, Sydney, with stints in community radio and close to 20 years as a journalist, feature writer and copywriter, where I honed my writing chops.
I’ve got The Clever Copywriting School stamp of approval – so you know you’ll get ‘better-than-fiverr’ copy.
And for my professional background, visit my LinkedIn profile.
In my spare time, I…
- am a devoted dog mama to my furry familiars, Jett and Roxie
- volunteer with my dogs for Delta Society, bringing pet therapy to people in aged care facilities
- see live music
- do Pilates
- dabble in crystals and aromatherapy
- READ! Online research … books … product ingredient labels (Hey! I like knowing what’s in stuff)
- watch TV comedies, documentaries, movies
- speak very basic Spanish
- hang out in nature: preferably near water
I’m raw and real – what you see IS what you get.
I’m an all-caps ROCK CHICK – as in I dig loud music and soft crystals.
I love living and working in Sydney’s inner west.
And yep, Muzik is my real name. It’s Ukrainian.